BMBC406FC 65-15mm More Shape and Weather-resistant Pergola WPC About Us * Experience: We have been in WPC board for more than 13 years. Monthly output is 200-250 metric tons/month. * In-house Testing: We have all kinds of in-house testing machines including but not limited to ROHS, Melting, Tension, UV, Humidity and Color Variation Testers. * R&D: We are manpowered by one of most professional WPC R&D teams of China. We enable customers to have all kinds of colors, effects, textures and glossiness within deadlines. * Certificates: We manufacture WPC board according to ISO2001: 2000 quality control system guidelines. * Subsidiary: We have another 3 WPC board factories which are located in Shunde, Tianjin and Linhai, Zhejiang.
*WPC Applications: We have 2 subsidiaries for WPC slat processing which enable us to finish semi-products and finish products. Here are the applications for them:
* Features Texture/surface: Glossiness Mold: High-tech Mold cost: Free of charge for existing style, new model will be charged accordingly, the cost range is $1000-$2000. Mold lead time: Around 7-10 days. Advantage: No painting or glue required, Anti-slip, less cracking and less warping, UV-resistant, Dimension-stable, Weather-resistant, Moisture-resistant, Pest and fungus-free, Environment-friendliness: Non-toxic, recyclable and ecologically sound. * Material Information Raw Material: PS-1 Benzene, PS GPPS, Foaming Agent, Anti-UV and Anti-Oxidizer UVA: Ultraviolet-Anti Coloring Materials: Color Master Batch and Color Powder, high concentration of pigments, good dispersing agency, heat-resistance
* Maintenance of WPC Board 1. Dust collecting with a mini vacuum cleaner 2. Brushing with a brush or wet rag 3. Mild soap and water or slightly salty water 4. Away from fire
* Supply Capacity Information *Production Lead Time: 1. High Season (September to April): 20-30 days/10 metric tons 2. Low Season (May to August): Around 15-20 days/10 metric tons *Sampling: 1. Lead Time: 5-7 days 2. Cost: Free of charge (only for exiting style) * MOQ of WPC Board At least, 1 metric ton.
* FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions)
1. What can I use WPC slats for? WPC slats are widely applied in following categories: Outdoor furniture, park bench, swimming pool, decking, railing, walling, paneling, fencing and planters.
2. Is the WPC furniture easy to move? Yes, it is less heavy than natural wood. Normally one person can move the chairs easily and 2 people are required to move a table, just like furniture made of other materials. We will state this in the instruction manual accordingly.
3. What is I don't want to buy WPC slats from you but the entire table top or bench top? If you want to order entire table top or bench top in WPC, we are enabled to process the order since have our subsidiaries of processing the slats into semi-products and finish products.
4. Is it UV Protected? Yes. Baihuiming products are highly protected against UV radiation. Please note however UV stabilization is of the plastic component of the product and does not have a great affect on the fading characteristics.
5. Will it warp? Baihuiming decking will not warp provided it is used and fixed in accordance with fixing instructions. Baihuiming mini board can in some circumstances, show slight deflection between uprights.